Pages

Wednesday, June 13

Work Wear Wednesday: Look for Less Part III

0 comments
Let's go on over to Anthropologie to continue my Look for Less trend from here and here.  Since I've done both posts with pants, let's move on to dresses.  Anthropologie has the most whimsical, fresh dresses on the block, don't you agree?

I love this look...the dots, the splashes of color, and her untamed hair.

She's not pictured with shoes, but I decided these are great, so I chose them for discussion.

Total cost: dress, $168. Wedges, $168. Belt (similar), $58. Lipstick, $22.50.
Grand total: $416.50.

Look for less:




Total cost: Dress, $46.99. (other options here, here, and here). Belt, $16.99. Wedges, $56.99. Lips, $5.
Grand Total: $125.97.
All of the budget items came from Ruche this week...don't you LOVE that site?

Leave a Reply

Labels