Pages

Tuesday, May 29

Top Three Tuesday: 3 Reasons to take one more day off

0 comments
Are you like me right now? Sitting at your cubicle, wishing for one more day off? Just ONE MORE...and I might feel better about returning today.

So, here's my top three reasons I should have taken one more day off this week. (Keep in mind, I have a half day on Friday ;))

3) You're just getting to a good point in your book.  Whether it's 50 Shades of Grey (I have not embarked on that...journey...and may not) or Story of a Soul, you've probably gotten to the point where you're in deep enough to read more than a page a night before nodding off (ahem, me).

2) You spent most of your time at the pool, and didn't do a bit of cleaning.  Isn't this supposed to be the time of the year where you clean feverishly?  The mop sat there...glaring at me...while I picked up my towel and headed to the pool.  Meanwhile my allergies are going ballistic, and it wouldn't hurt to do some cleaning to try to alleviate the pain.


1) You're just getting that good base layer of tan, and could use another day to commit to more layers. Getting tan takes patience and persistence. I start with SPF 30 and gradually, after I'm confident I won't burn, move on to scary things like SPF 4 with ultra bronzing power.
So there. Maybe I should call it a day and go accomplish some of these...

Leave a Reply

Labels