Pages

Monday, May 21

Manic Monday: M83

0 comments
You work hard. You make it till Friday. It takes ages (feels like it). It's finally here. You pack the weekend full of great things...friends...sun...grilling....and maybe an M83 show.  Then you blink and it's Monday morning and you feel like you're back in college again, recovering from an all-nighter.

M83 was worth it.  It was definitely one of the best live performances I've ever been to.

If you haven't heard of them, you should listen to them here, here, or here.  When I reviewed their most recent album, I described the album as "dreamy".  So was their performance. 

And here are some pictures I'm borrowing from my friend Luis in order to share with you here.



I may or may not have a girl crush on the vocalist/keyboardist Morgan Kibby

Leave a Reply

Labels