Pages

Monday, July 30

Musical Manic Monday.

1 comments
Today is definitely manic.   There are construction workers at our office re-building out new floors for us, which really just sounds like someone banging a hammer against a pipe.  There is construction going on at my place to work on a couple repairs.  It's everywhere!!! Time to put in my headphones and tune out the world and get some work done.

Someone told me about "Portugal. The Man". Really-that's the band name.  I had to get him to repeat it no fewer than five times, which probably led him to believe that I have a hearing problem (WHAT??!).

Well I checked it out, and good news-I love it.  It successfully got me through any car time on Sunday, and I am now head bobbing to it in my cubicle.  Yay for headphones and new tunes!

Here are my favs:

Got it All


Floating


Turns out these guys are from Portland, which gives me yet another reason to visit there.  Love finding new music and people who have good taste.

One Response so far

  1. Anonymous says:

    Nice post. I learn somethіng new and chаllenging on wеbsites I ѕtumbleupon every daу.
    It's always interesting to read content from other writers and practice a little something from their sites.

    My web blog: earn money uploading videos

Leave a Reply

Labels