Pages

Wednesday, April 25

Work Wear Wednesday

0 comments
This week JCrew and Madewell both brought out new arrivals that will knock your socks off. I'm inspired to brighten up my work wear with their neons, neutrals, and patterns.

Check their new arrivals here and here.  Below are my favorite work wear pieces!


Look one: patterned top, neon pants, and nude wedges (love those!)




Look two: Striped feminine blouse, bold pants, and animal shoes (don't try so hard to match!)




Look three: floral top, pencil skirt, and dotted shoes


I know ... you're thinking "these pieces are all so expensive!" I won't always show JCrew and Madewell.  Girl's got to live on a budget so don't think for a second I don't shop at H&M, Forever 21, and Target...because I do.  And often.

Leave a Reply

Labels