Pages

Thursday, April 26

Thrifty Thursday-shopping in stores

0 comments
I promised. And I'm delivering. It's great how that works out sometimes.

When I shop, I get things from all over.  It really just depends if the item is cute, wearable, and fits well.  If the price is high, I'll ponder the purchase longer. If the price is low, it can be bought on a whim.  I think people know where to buy the pricier things (JCrew, Madewell, Banana Republic, Nordstrom) but it's hard to dig for the budget-friendly items.

1) Forever 21. Caveat: do not enter store if you have to: go to the bathroom, eat something, or take a nap.  This is a marathon, not a sprint. Endless racks and endless shoppers fill the store to the brim but ahhh! There's one last stripe tunic top you have your eye on....go get it.  Just make sure your purchases are age appropriate.



(1), (2), (3)

2) H&M. We now have two in Dallas! I got a great silk top there this weekend, for less than $25.  This place will have one pattern in 12 different silhouettes, but surely ONE of those will suit your shopping needs.



(1), (2), (3)


3) Target. You know you love it too! V Necks for under $10, summer dresses for just over $20, and a plethora of swimwear.  You go to pick up eggs, and walk out with a wardrobe.  Plus did you realize they make great work out clothes?!  Some of the cuts are the same as Lululemon for a fraction of the price. Plus they have a whole section on their site devoted to neon swimwear-swoon!





(1), (2), (3), (4)


Any other places you like to go for budgets?  Next week I'll post about some of the best online shops...which can be so dangerous. "I'll buy all these and return the ones I don't like" turns into "I love everything!"

Leave a Reply

Labels