Pages

Tuesday, January 24

forward

1 comments
It's been a minute or ten since I've blogged. You may recognize me from over here. For one reason or more than one, I took a long hiatus from blogging and have come to realize that it helped me satisfy that creative urge I have in my life. So, allow me to pick up the habit again. Why the name change? Well, I wanted a fresh start. Isn't that what new years are about? Fresh start...starting over...moving forward. Plus, I wanted to move beyond what my original blog was about (cleaning out my shoe collection) and expand to the multitude of topics that interest me. I also wanted to blog without feeling the pressure (albeit, from myself) to blog daily (so I dropped that from the title! Boom!) So...get ready. It's going to be wild, and it's going to be fun. Stay tuned and the posting will begin.

One Response so far

  1. oh awesome. you got it all centered/moved ova.

    heart.

Leave a Reply

Labels