Pages

Tuesday, May 22

Top Three Tuesday: Must Have Jewelry On A Budget

0 comments
Girls...we love our bling. One of my friends says my roommate and I should follow Coco Chanel's advice and  "Always remove one thing before you leave the house. Less is more."


I'm sorry, Coco, but the style today seems to follow a "more is more" belief.  However, it doesn't have to mean more is more money. 


These are my Top Three favorite jewelry trends right now, and how to do it on the cheap (which I do!)


3) Stacking rings.  I love the mix of gold and rose gold super fine bands that you can stack and wear on multiple fingers, on both hands.  I see them in nicer stores for $50+ a piece, but I found a stack of 3 on Etsy (gold filled) for $38!  Shipping takes a few weeks, but it's worth it. For some other options, try here, here, and here.  My roommate even found a super inexpensive neon ring!

2) Bold watches. I love watches. I have nice watches, and inexpensive ones. I have gold, and stainless. Leather, and ceramic. They can be trendy or timeless, depending on the $ you drop on them.  I love the mint rubber watch from Anthropologie, and what a deal at $58! Other great options here, and here.  If you pick up the Target Timex, stop on over to JCrew for a bold new strap in stripe or solid.  And if you are willing to drop $100, try Fossil for some great deals!


3) Bracelets. I love them braided, beaded, gilded, and chained. I will wear 1, or 4, depending on the weather or my mood.  They're not even hard to find right now.  Anthropologie even jumped on the wagon, and most of theirs are AFFORDABLE! Madewell has a bracelet bar table (that I set up last week!) in the Dallas store. Here, here, here, here, and here are my favorite options. This one from JCrew is a little more than I want to spend, but maybe I can snag it on sale!  Same with this one from Anthropologie.

Hopefully this helped you find some affordable fashion in every day stores for my favorite jewelry trends!

Leave a Reply

Labels